NSW is home to 9 permanent courses
- Sydney Olympic Park – The Armory
- Newcastle – Jesmond Park
- Lake Macquarie – Rathmines Park
- Mudgee – Parklands Resort
- Bowna – Great Aussie Holiday Park
- Jindabyne – Claypits
- Snowy Mountains – Lake Crackenback
- Central Coast NSW – Koala Park
- Ballina – Bicentennial Gardens
Other areas currently under development or considering courses are:
- The Blue Mountains
There are many efforts being made to install more courses in NSW and the NSW Disc Golf crew are at the forefront of this. With an experienced crew that has numerous successful courses installed all over the state, they can design, manage and install a course end to end. They can also assist with engaging local council, talk with a private companies or even help you with your own property, NSW Disc golf is there to help get Disc Golf up and running in your area and engage the local community for support.
If you have any ideas about new areas that would suit a Disc Golf Course, or are just interested in the general development of courses, please contact NSW Disc Golf at the contact us page.